Jigsaw puzzles are a wonderful way to both relax and stimulate your mind.
Online jigsaw puzzles and traditional boxed puzzles share many similarities. They are both created from images cut up into pieces, and your task is to reconstruct the image. And that, of course, is where the word “puzzle” comes in.
What are the advantages of online jigsaw puzzles?
- You have hundreds, if not thousands, of choices to pick from.
- To make selecting easy, many sites group puzzle images by similarity, and often feature a new, daily jigsaw.
- The number of pieces in a puzzle is often changeable, so you can tailor each game to your desired difficulty level.
- Different shapes for the puzzle pieces are often available.
- Sites often provide progress tracking with an automatic timer, plus how many pieces you’ve assembled or still have to do.
- Comparing your results, or time taken, to a list of the fastest puzzlers is almost always available.
- And on some sites you can upload your own picture and create your very own puzzles.
- And as these puzzles are free, easily accessible, and with new one’s appearing every day, it’s just so difficult to resist.
Whether you are a beginner or a veteran player, the links below offer endless opportunities for puzzling fun.