Have you ever hungered for more magic in your life? Who hasn’t, right? Surprisingly, the simplest of activities often provide exactly that.
I mean, did you know that simply sitting down with a coloring book and some nifty colors can jump-start a whole new flow of enchantment in your day?
Yep, your life could soon have more magic than you’ve ever dreamed possible. Really!
How about this for a magical ride!
- It begins with the glow of anticipation when you open a book full of your favorite drawings.
- Enthusiasm mounts as you begin messing about with color choices and realize there are endless possibilities ahead.
- As impish inner promptings dare you to take increasingly greater creative risks, you find yourself falling deeper into the delectable mysteries of this profound art.
- Realizing with some surprise that the colors are having just as much fun as you, the last of your resistance fades.
- Once your session is in full swing, bringing each black and white drawing to colorful life wraps you in a deliciously warm and joyous embrace.
- And as you express more and more of your unique, personal creativity, a sense of intoxicating freedom floods you from top to toe.
- Then even more magic arises; a state of effortless relaxation where stress and anxiety simply melt away.
- Finally you understand that this seemingly simple pastime is also a doorway into some seriously magical inner worlds.
This is coloring magic with a big, fat plus! Who would have thought, huh?
And the very best? You attained this enviable state of joy by just fooling around with some colors.
The art of transforming black and white drawings into stunningly colorful masterpieces also comes pre-loaded with a bunch of extra benefits:
- Deep relaxation
- Emotional balance
- Improved focus and concentration
- Natural and effortless meditation states
- Activation of both brain hemispheres
Well, the list goes on and on.
Finding greater depth in an already fun pastime
If you want to kick things up a notch or two, it helps to start your sessions with a magical drawing.
Do make sure, however, that the artist who created the art did so from a magical heart-centered place.
The coloring magic never ends
As you use pencils, markers, or other artist tools to embellish the drawing, you’ll find your mind naturally relaxing. And very soon a marvelous free-floating feeling of serenity will permeate your being.
Don’t be shy. Take unbridled pleasure in the beautifully vibrant picture unfolding beneath your hand. Most certainly delight in your ability to create such colorful art.
And as the drawing slowly morphs into a richly textured picture, the magic expands more and more.
Each new coloring session, then, contains enormous transformative potential. The magic never really goes away! All you need to do to coax it back is to sit down and color. Then pop, it’s once again all around you!
So enjoy, rejoice, and go make pictures filled to the brim with passion and love. Ahead of you is an endless succession of fun filled creative adventures. I’m sure you’ll end up remembering them as some of the best times of your life.